When you move to a new address, your first instinct should be to change the keys and check the condition of your locks to ensure your safety and that of your family. Our courteous and efficient locksmiths are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and unmatched expertise in many areas:
- Solutions for patio door
- High security lock
- Access control
- Alarm system
- Padlock of any kind
- Digital and electronic lock
Feel free to contact us for free advice from our experts and to request an estimate. Our guarantee impeccable work without causing damage to your property. Here are some practical recommendations in residential locksmithing to ensure the safety of your home:
- Your exterior doors should be equipped with locks that have a latch that fits at least one inch into the door frame. A good quality Jimmyproof lock is also an excellent choice.
- Doors with windows or installed near other windows should be equipped with double cylinder locks.
- It is important to check the strength of the door frame where the lock is attached. Plates to strengthen the doors and their frames are strongly recommended.
- Patio doors are very vulnerable since locks installed by the manufacturer can be easily opened and the door can be lifted out of the frame.We have several solutions to offer you.
- Basement windows should be protected with grilles, preferably installed indoors.
- Security chains are not really effective. To replace them, we recommend installing a wide-angle viewfinder (magic eye), which allows you to recognize the person before opening the door.
- High security locks are designed to discourage picking, drilling, etc. We especially recommend CX5 brand locks, which are tough enough to withstand a burglary attempt and can be adapted to most commercial doors. In addition, their keys are registered, which means that a control card is issued in your name, and you are the only person authorized to authorize the production of additional keys.